Agents & Adjusters
At Professional Restoration Systems we are committed to Carefully Restoring Water Damaged Structures Faster Than Anyone. We are able to accomplish this through the use of our Temperature Focused Drying System™.
Our Restoration Specialists are available 25/8/366. When you have clients with a loss that threatens destruction to contents and structure, you need a quick response by knowledgeable specialists. Professional Restoration Systems delivers.
Our Pledge to You and Your Insured
- We will respond in a timely fashion and in an emergency response mode.
- We will use the latest testing and measurement tools to located all sources of water and their corresponding moisture pockets.
- Our no hassle, no surprise written estimates will insure that our services will fit your budgetary requirements.
- Our services are performed at your insured’s convenience and with minimal intrusion.
- PRS and it’s sister company have been restoring water damaged structures since 1987, we have the expertise to do the work right the first time.
- All of your insured’s questions will be answered. We take the time to listen to them and their needsand build a restoration regimen that will meet there needs.
- Our Service Assurance Guarantee takes the worry out of using PRS. You don’t pay until your clients are completely and absolutely delighted with our work.
- You and your organization deserve a restoration company that will make you look good. Restoring property and lives rapidly and proficiently is Professional Restoration Systems’ specialty!
PRS Standard Drying Guidelines
At Professional Restoration Systems it is our number one priority to return your property back to its pre-loss condition as quickly and efficiently as possible while ensuring that you are absolutely thrilled with the results. When we dry your water damaged structure we dry according to the standards of the IICRC S500. The S500 is the Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration. In addition, we will fully document your loss and you will have online access to this information through our proprietary software CleanClaim™.
Our CleanClaim™ online system makes the paperwork and communication associated with a loss less frustrating. With Professional Restoration Systems we provide agents and adjusters with open and accessible real time information on your insured’s loss so that you can see the progress of your loss through our proprietary web-based system that gives you instant access to:
- Digital and Infared Pictures your Loss
- Moisture Readings for Visualized Drying Progress
- Equipment Logs
- Sketches of the Property the Indicate Affected Areas
- Graphical Representations of Drying Progress