Why Use PCS?
There are six reasons that our clients use our services over and over again:
1. Reputation: Our reputation is second to none. Some of the most seasoned carpet professionals, interior designers, and realtors refer our services exclusively. As a matter of a fact the majority of our business comes from clients that were fantastically thrilled with our services and recommend us to all of their friends, relatives and business associates.
2. Experience: Professional Carpet Systems is experienced in ALL methods of cleaning. Professional Carpet Systems is experienced in all types of floor coverings, fabric types and all types of soiling conditions. This ensures that whatever your situation, we will be familiar with it. Many soiling conditions today are complex and baffle other cleaners. If it is something that we are not familiar with, it is new or very rare. We will work with you to find the solution. If a soiling condition cannot be corrected by us and is corrected by someone else, you get your money back, period.
3. Education & Certification: Professional Carpet Systems is certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) – the world’s most recognized body of certification for carpet and upholstery cleaners. Never use a company that is not certified by the IICRC. Our owners and staff hold multiple certifications including Master Textile Cleaner, which is the highest status available for cleaners. We are also very involved in our associations and we are continually involved in cutting edge training. We bring all of this information directly to your jobsite.
4. Systems: Professional Carpet Systems operates the most advanced cleaning systems on the market. Our cleaning program will get maximum soil removal and maximum spot removal without over-wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind. We use only the highest quality products that are safe for your home, the environment, and that will leave your floors, and fabrics cleaner, fresher and you will have a healthier indoor environment.
In fact, the equipment that we utilize in our business is Gold Level Approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute’s (CRI) Seal of Approval Program. This means that the equipment we use to clean the carpeting, upholstery and tile at your location has the highest level of measurable soil removal. For more information on this program please visit www.carpet-rug.org and click on Seal of Approval on the menu bar.
5. First Class Service: We are committed to showing up on time, and to stay in constant communication with you throughout the service experience. We will treat you and your facility with the utmost of respect and care.
6. Guarantee: Last, but not least, our 200% GUARANTEE. If you are not thrilled with the cleaning experience you receive from our company we will rush back to your location at no charge, and no obligation. If you are still unimpresed, you owe us nothing, and we will refund your money 100% and pay another cleaner of your choice to come in and clean again.